LaBella Associates, D.P.C. is consistently ranked by its employees as one of Rochester’s Top Workplaces. We are headquartered in Rochester’s historic High Falls District with offices across New York and in Maine, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and an office in Madrid, Spain. We are a multi-disciplined architectural, engineering and planning firm dedicated to client satisfaction through teamwork, respect, and trust. LaBella Associates Planning Division seeks a Program Manager to join our Downtown Rochester office. The Planning Division at LaBella Associates provides planning, environmental, economic development and funding services to a variety of municipal, private and utility clients in addition to serving internal LaBella divisions.
Under general supervision of the Planning Division Director the ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge in permitting, environmental assessments (SEQRA and NEPA) and working with utility companies and/or large infrastructure projects. The candidate may also participate in a broad range of other planning and engineering services offered by LaBella Associates including planning and grants. Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills are essential for the position.
- Assisting clients to obtain Federal, State and/or local permits and approvals required for each client’s capital projects
- Assisting clients in complying with and documenting Federal, State and local laws, regulations and permit conditions.
- Assisting clients with public relations and outreach
- Assist in preparation SEQRA/NEPA documentation
- Manage projects including scheduling, budget and client communications
- Develop and nurture client relationships
- Problem solving ability
- Risk assessment skills
- Self motivated with an eagerness to learn
- Capacity to work on multiple projects with competing demands and deadlines
- Highly organized including good recordkeeping and project management skills
- Understanding of, or willingness to learn, SEQRA and NEPA regulations and review processes
- Proficiency with ProjectWise and MS Project software
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- S./B.A. degree in Environmental Science, Engineering, or Planning;
- Proficiency with a variety of computer software including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, ProjectWise, online applications and mobile applications.
LaBella offers a strong benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, professional development, paid time off, 401(k) and much more.
Please apply before 9/30/2016 at: